Friday, October 21, 2011

Honk My Ass!!

I hate fucking Singaporeans!!!!

There, I said it. I don't give a fuck if you deport me.

This morning while driving on a two lane street. Traffic was going at 40kph, yes four zero, on both lanes.

I saw a car that was at least 2 car lengths behind me, so I changed lane.

The cocksucker honked at me and gave me the finger!!!! MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

You know why? It was not because I caused him to break suddenly [even if that was the case, chill la!!].

He was fucking pissed off BECAUSE I changed into his lane so quickly he had NO TIME TO SPEED UP TO BLOCK ME!!! 




SO FUCK YOU TOO!


I CALL ON MY OTHER FRIENDS TO JOIN ME IN THIS MESSAGE:











































AND FINALLY FROM THE FATSO IN SOPRANOS..




I HOPE YOUR WHOLE FAMILY CRASH AND DIE IN YOUR CAR, YOU FUCKING CHEAP HEARTLAND TRASH!!!