Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's not the same!!??!!

Health Minister Liow Tiong Lai today apologised for initially denying that anti-riot weapons were discharged on protesters seeking refuge at the Tung Shin hospital during the Bersih rally on July 9.



“When I was relaying the hospital’s report (to the public), I had caused different interpretation among different people, and causing misunderstandings.
“Based on the disturbance that I had caused, I would like to express my apologies,” he said in Putrajaya this morning.
On the “smoke bomb”, which the probe had confirmed landed in Chinese Maternity Hospital adjacent to Tung Shin, Liow said that it should not be confused with tear gas.
NONE“A smoke bomb and tear gas are very different. It cannot be compared,” he said.






HUM YEE HAS THIS TO SAY: You are a "COCKSUCKER!!!" as in NOT THE SAME as "MOTHER FUCKER"????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot