Monday, January 16, 2012

Alien? Why?

I meant to blog about this sometime ago but was too busy.

I was driving the other day and glanced at the newspaper that was lying on the passenger seat. And this was on the newspaper...



What kind of fucking name is "Alien Huang"??? Did your mother not like you? I bet not. I bet he chose this name on his own.

Fucking retard. He thought with a name like this:


people would find him interesting.

No!!! People will think you are a fucking idiot!!! Cocksucker.

I'm not ignorant ok? I know this guy is from Taiwan. But it is the same with these 講華語 type, you can find them here and in Malaysia.

All they know is fucking 講華語 but they also want people to think that they are hip. So they come up with shitty names like these for themselves.

Of course, if you end up becoming a fucking huge pop star like this guy, people might just accept it as eccentricity:


By the way, I happened to know of two guys here in Singapore, both fucking 講華語 type, who call themselves "SKY". I mean you gotta be fucking kidding me, right?

For the record, I refuse to be friends with people who are that fucking retarded to call themselves that kind of name.

And they are both fucking ugly and behave like slimballs all the time. Which means there are maybe reasons why they chose that kind of names [attempt to compensate for being such a fucking moron, I'd say].

If I'm their parent, I fucking feed them rat poison. Fucking Sia Suay.

Here's an idea, if you're going to look like a fucking retard, you might as well go all the way, BE A MAN.

Call yourself: GOLIATH TAN/LIM/GOH/LEE/CHAN!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot