Thursday, February 16, 2012

Yes, Malaysia Boleh

There wasn't much to blog about recently.

I didn't care about some local Singaporean MP got caught fucking his party mate. Nor I cared about some minister sending lawyer letter to another blogger.

What I still care about is being pissed of by some arrogant fucking sinkie.

The other day, I got an email from a supplier require us all sorts of conditions before they sell their fucking product to us. The email was obviously sent by a local Singaporean cocksucker even though the company is European.

The email ended: "... yadda, yadda, yadda, otherwise we would [it should be we "will", fucktard!] disqualify you [sic] doing business with us."

And this was the first ever email the fucker sent to my company. I was like "fuck you too, bro."

I fucking hate dealing with Singaporeans. Why do you cocksuckers constantly need to be a hater?

So it is with no small pleasure, I read the following news:


Malaysians are more satisfied in bed than Singaporeans

PETALING JAYA - Malaysians are more satisfied in bed compared to their neighbours across the Causeway.
A Durex Sexual Well-Being Global Survey found that Malaysians were also doing well in making their partners happy, with 89 per cent of men and 81 per cent of women saying their partners were good at giving them sexual pleasure.
All was not well in Singapore, according to the survey, with only 54 per cent of men and 62 per cent of women saying their partners were giving them pleasurable sex.
"Singapore is amongst the countries in Asia having the second lowest scores in this area," [You know why? Because you guys are fucking assholes and your women are fucking ugly [except my wife]]Durex said in a statement yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot