Friday, April 13, 2018

I hate ......

My knuckle-head wife calls me a hater coz of the things I always say.

Ya, in a way it's true.

Let's see if I can get a list going here... (and I may update this from time to time, I wonder how long this list will grow.)

First of all, I am a racist. It's true I cannot lie. But the truth is that I was born in Malaysia and I have been discriminated all my life by the fucking Melayu. So it's kind of hard not to be a racist. But as you will see I hate almost all sorts of people and things so being racist is just a small part of me and it doesn't define me.

And some bleeding heart type of people will say let it go, it hurts you more than the people/things that you hate. I say, bull fucking shit!! Hating is good, gets me up in the morning, puts me in a deep sleep at night.

And I have hateful names for people and things that I hate as well. So those go into the list too.


1) Monkeys = fucking Melayu.

Ya, I don't hate all of them. There's this only little old lady that I buy my nasi lemak from? Ya I don't hate her. Other than that I fucking hate all of them. So if you hate something, best to give it a shitty name.

You say Malaysia is Tanah Melayu and it belongs to you and you want control. So fine.
But after 60 fucking years, you totally fuck up the country and suck it dry and yet you don't want to let go of the control. Let other people to fix the country.

You and your fucking special rights.



I am not saying wholesale handover of the country to other races. But have real and inclusive participation by other races like Chinese and Indians to rule the country. I don't mean the those fucking running dogs like MCA or MIC.

You know what I mean and I don't need to spell it out for you.

See what a pile of shit you have created for the country????

Fucking stupid and selfish Monkeys.

2) I hate fucking Chinese.

Certain type of Chinese. The loud crude fucking kampung Chinese. I mean this is fucking 21st century and you still act like a fucking douchebag?



Your daughter is 5ft away from you at the supermarket, why the fuck must you SHOUT at the top of your lungs to tell her to pick up some eggs? You are a CUNT.

3) Which leads me to the word "CUNT". It's appropriate to apply to a variety of people, male or female.

Women who insist of bring their screaming little piece of shit children to public area like restaurants and airplanes. And then the little shit screech at very high pitch and the fucking mother doesn't even bother to pacify the little shit.



You are a CUNT, no, you are a fucking CUNT!! I will kill your fucking little piece of shit.

Some fucking feminist will come and tell me that she is a poor thing and you don't know how hard motherhood is... yada yada yada, you know what I say to the fucking feminist? Shut the fuck up you CUNT!

(see, that's a very useful and versatile word)

4) So I park my car head in, when I want to move out, I will reverse my car, and some fucking driver who comes from either left or right side of me and will speed up to pass me while I am reversing.

Motherfucker, I know you can see me reversing from far away. Will it kill you to just let me come out first?

Ya I know you will say you have the right of way. Maybe true.

But fuck you and your fucking mother. You both are CUNTS and I hope both of you will be run over by a bus.

5) People you do NOT do what they say they gonna do.

Like my knuckle-head wife. She will says she is gonna bathe the dog like NOW. But 3 days later, the fucking dog is still dirty and smelly. Like WTF??



Then she's got all sorts of excuses why she hasn't done it.

I reserve the special "Cheebai" for this instance.

Ok, that's all for now. I am still rusty. Will get to speed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot