Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Can you please don't cook curry???

I'm an FT. Even so, I think this is ridiculous. 看了就賭懶...

I love curry by the way.

Apparently, if you are fucking PRC, Singapore gahmen loves you. Nabeh, this would not have happened in Malaysia.

I would not have said that to my neighbor, let alone file a complaint. It's just bad manners. Which fucking PRC got manners?

There's this fucking PRC that lives near our block. Every weekend the fucking cocksucker plays his fucking Er Hu (a string instrument for those of you ignorant cocksuckers) at the void deck.

You cannot fucking play at home meh? Why must you play in the void deck? So, I tak boleh tahan liao and I called the police and told them I'm going to go down and slap the fucker unless they go and ask him to stop playing. Fifteen minutes later, the fucking er hu stopped.

Victory for me right? Wrong!!!! Next week, the fucking PRC is at it again!!!! I swear I wanna fucking move back to KL.

The other point is that Singapore civil servants are pretty much fucking retards. Even so, they still fucking get their regular bonus. I got a right to complain about that, cause I pay taxes too. Case in point, the CMC mediator below.

[and then after we all complained, she said she did not do it, read here. I say, lan chiao!!]

THIS PICTURE IS NO LONGER HERE BECAUSE THE COCKSUCKERS AT TODAY ONLINE DELETED THE RELATED ARTICLE FROM THEIR WEBSITE! NABEH, YOU CALL THAT JOURNALISM???



When neighbours disagree ...
by Quek Sue Wen Carolyn
Case 1: A family, who had just moved here from China, had resorted to mediation because they could not stand the smell of curry that their Singaporean Indian neighbours would often cook. The Indian family, who were mindful of their neighbour's aversion, had already taken to closing their doors and windows whenever they cooked the dish, but this was not enough.

"They said: 'Can you please do something? Can you don't cook curry? Can you don't eat curry?'," said Madam Marcellina Giam, a Community Mediation Centre mediator. But the Indian family stood firm. In the end, Mdm Giam got the Indian family to agree to cook curry only when the Chinese family was not home. In return, they wanted their Chinese neighbours to at least give their dish a try.

The rest of the article here. [THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN DELETED BY TODAY ONLINE. COCKSUCKERS.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot