Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I Also Want To Be Rich

Today I'm very pissed off when I read the news, I found out that:

This fucker chee bai pastor Kong Hee got arrested...

I'm NOT angry


  • because his name is Kong Hee. What kind of fucking stupid name is that? You mean his fucking sister's name is "Huat Chai" isit??
  • that he allegedly stole money which the followers donated...well they fucking deserves each other. The best part is that same followers are still "unwavering" in their support...
  • that there are actually people that believe in his bullshit.... as in "if you give me more money, you'll will be richer.."
  • that he used the money for his wife... the wife is so fucking ugly and was probably butt-fucked by some niggers black person while she was making music videos. Well, they say love is blind, right?
I AM FUCKING ANGRY BECAUSE...

NOW it is soooooooooo much more difficult for ME to start a church... the fucker totally spoils the market for everyone.

This is my wife:


now she is giving me ALL KINDS OF SHIT BECAUSE SHE ALSO WANTS TO START HER MUSIC CAREER IN LA!!!!

Where am I going to find the money???

YOU TELL ME LA!!!!