Thursday, July 26, 2012

Greed and 30 cents

Today I had the McDonald's 6pc Chicken Nuggets and one pack of curry sauce.


I didn't need a 2nd or 3rd packet of sauce. Singaporean are a greedy lot. Why complain about have to pay 30 cents for a 3rd packet of sauce? 2 packets are more than enough.

There was a lady sitting alone beside me. Her age was about 40+. She didn't look like a working person and she only had tea on her table, no food.

That seemed unusual. Then it occurred to me that she was on the phone talking to someone (most likely a friend.

Her husband is having an affair (presumably one of those SME towkay).

Apparently, his defense was that other woman did not demand for anything. Of which the wife pointed out that he already promoted her to a supervisor position. So, that means he screwed one of his workers.

Kinda sad. I feel sorry for her.