Saturday, December 22, 2012

I'm back

Wow, it has been a long time since my last blog post...

been really busy...

some random thought:

  1. Been promoted to manage business for 3 countries... heavy responsibilities but never been happier.
  2. If i ever complain about traffic in Singapore, someone please remind me of traffic in Jakarta... it is total madness...
  3. Still I hate fucking living in Singapore where I have to pay S$80,000 for just the COE. That is stupid and it really piss me off.
  4. I read about the woman that gave blowjobs just to win a contract for a few hundred K. That's just poor business development and closing skill. Fuck, for that size of contract, it only warrants a nice dinner.
  5. There were a lot of news that happened in the last six months that I wanna comment but no time...
  6. But if you see what has happened in totality, I can only say Singapore is becoming a fucked up country. Not as bad as a banana republic, but certainly not as highly regarded as before, especially the non-corruption part. 
  7. Year end is approaching... this year has been fruitful and generally happy.
  8. So I count my blessings... my knuckle head wife and my two funny children.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.