Monday, October 27, 2014

Work

Just came back from a week of holiday. While on holiday, I only looked at my work email twice and replied to 1-2 emails.

The rest of the time I just resisted to "work", otherwise what is the point of having a holiday, right?

And this holiday really gave me some time to think about how much longer I want to work.

I'm not really that old to retire right now but at the same time I feel I am a bit too old to change job.

But I'm beginning to not enjoy the work that I do now. If I continue in this job, the next 2-3 years are going to be very challenging and totally not fun. Yeah I know, work is not supposed to be fun, but you know what I mean.

I am not ready to retire now and sit at home and do nothing though. My finance is not super great but I can afford not to work.

What should I do?

Hmmmm.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot